The Madeira Beach/John's Pass
area is one of the most visited vacation destinations in
Florida. We have easy access to 3 airports: Tampa International Airpor, St.
Petersburg/Clearwater Airport, and
Sarasota. Guests often take day trips to
attractions like Orlando's theme parks and Tampa's Busch
Gardens. Enjoy a wide range of other activities including
golf, every water sport imaginable, exceptional shopping,
professional sports, famous art galleries/exhibitions, and many
fine restaurants, not to mention a real bonus - breath-taking
This is in the heart of Central Florida's beautiful
sun-drenched gulf beaches which offer 28 miles of wide, pristine,
white sandy beaches.
Just a sampling of things
- Arts Center - St.
- Centre Gallery - Tampa
- Creative Clay Cultural Arts Center
- St. Petersburg
- Dunedin Fine Art Center _
- Florida Craftsmen Gallery - St.
- Gallery Enormous - St.
- Merrick Gallery - St.
- Old Hyde Park Art Center -
- Plainsmen Gallery - Dunedin
- SoHo South Gallery - St.
- St. Pete Art Institute - St.
- The Tampa Bay Performing Arts
Center - Tampa
- freeFall - St. Petersburg
- Mahaffey Performing Arts Center
- American Stage Theatre - St.
- Ruth Eckerd Hall - St.
- Tampa International Film
- Gasparilla Festival, February
(a full week long event including a parade, street
events, Gasparilla Art Festival)
- Main Sail Art Show - April, St.
- Sea Food Festival - John's
- Dali Museum - St.
- Florida Holocaust Museum - St.
- Florida International Museum - St.
- Gulf Coast Museum of Art -
- Henry B. Plant Museum -
- Museum of Fine Arts - St.
- Museum of Science & Industry
(MOSI) - Tampa
- Tampa Museum of Art - Tampa
- USF Contemporary Art Museum -
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Tampa Bay Lighting
- The Tampa Bay
- Theme Parks &
- Adventure Island - Tampa
- Busch Gardens - Tampa
- Disney World - Orlando
- Lowry Park Zoo - Tampa
- Sea World - Orlando
- The Florida Aquarium - Tampa
- Clearwater Aquarium, featuring Winter, the Dolphin